- WELLAX COMFORT PLUS SLEEPING PAD provides the optimal Comfort and Warmth your body needs for getting a good night's rest. Your weight is supported by dozens of flexing air cells just like a pocket sprung mattress. Roll over or sleep on your side on a WellaX Camping Mat and you won't wobble or bottom out. NO MORE Back-pain or annoying Discomfort from rocky terrain or bumps underneath!
- COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT: the ultralight WellaX Sleeping Mat has a single layer of Air Cells to give you the lightest (ONLY 14.5 Oz) and smallest packed-volume mat (10"x3.5") without compromising comfort. The lighter your backpack, the more comfortable your hiking trips will be. Inflated size is 78" x24" x2.5", perfect for any outdoor activity like backpacking, traveling or camping;
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: Laminated 20D Rip-stop Nylon and the TPU Layer provides a good balance between low weight and durability. It is virtually silent, waterproof, abrasion / tear resistant and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper. No more crinkly or squeaky noise, your perfect pad for using in your tent, in/under your sleeping bag, in your hammock, or any floor or hard surface;
- EASY TO INFLATE AND DEFLATE: Advanced inflation technology features 2 flat valves: 1 for inflation and 1 for deflation, making it quicker to inflate (only 4-6 breaths) or deflate. Say goodbye to your old sleeping pad that required either a pump or lots of breaths and effort to inflate. The PATENT PENDING WellaX Sleeping Pad has a R-value of 2.1, making it the perfect 3 season mat;
- NO RISK PURCHASE. Making you a happy customer is our main goal. Just try it, and if you don't absolutely Love it, send us a message and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
The most comfortable portable sleeping experience possible: that’s what we had in mind when we created this pad for you, so we narrowed down the options to only include newly-designed, full-length inflatable air pads, equipped with the latest, greatest materials. We tested this 2½-inch-thick inflatable pad side by side with its closest competitors in deserts, on mountains, and in snow, and we found that no other pad can beat its balance of weight, warmth, and comfort.